we state that we got the opportunity to organize EHPRG meeting after 13 years again in Prague.
The 57th European High Pressure Research Group Meeting on High Pressure Science and Technology (EHPRG-2019) will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, from 1st to 6th September 2019.
Meeting sessions will be held at the congress Hotel Duo****.
The 57th EHPRG intends to be a large scope conference, in line with the rapid increase of high pressure activities in all areas of Physics, Chemistry, Food Science, Geosciences, Material Research and Biosciences.
The European High Pressure Research Group (EHPRG) was established in the sixties of the last century to support a development of both the basic as well as the applied high pressure research by the annual meetings. To create a close contact of all the workers in scientific and technological high pressure disciplines, the wide scope of the EHPRG conferences is traditional and characteristic feature of these meetings. A relatively rapid increase of high pressure activities in almost all areas of Physics, Geosciences, Material Research, Chemistry and namely in Biosciences during the last decades demands a similarly rapid exchange of knowledge in high pressure research and technology. The results of high pressure studies are irreplaceable in the basic research and very inspiring for industrial technologies. This is a reason why we intend to keep the traditional wide scope of the conference.
- Electronic, magnetic and transport properties
- Pressure-induced phase transitions and quantum criticality
- Spectroscopic & structural studies
- High pressure chemistry, synthesis & novel materials
- Instrumentation, new techniques
- High pressure instrumentation at large scale facilities
- Theory at extreme conditions
- Food sciences and technology
- Novel phenomena under high pressure